Frequently Asked Questions
What ages do you accept?
We accept children 3yrs-school age. All children enrolling must meet age requirements by September 1st.
What classes are available?
What expectations do you have of families?
- Parent involvement is very important to our program.
- We expect that families will participate in Parent/Teacher Conferences, as well as activities and programs that we have throughout the year. We offer a variety of activities for you to be involved in your child’s education.
- We are an non-profit Preschool and we rely on tuition to be paid by the 1st of each month.
- Families are asked to provide snack twice a year for their child’s class. A yearly calendar will be sent home at the parent meeting, with your child’s snack dates.
- We welcome parents to attend field trips.
How do we communicate with parents?
We hold a parent meeting in August. During this meeting we will discuss all program policies, procedures, curriculum and any additional information. You will receive a yearly calendar at this meeting.
Every month you will receive a monthly newsletter and calendar for your child’s teacher.
Group messages will be utilized as well as postings on our website and Facebook page.
How do I enroll my child?
Pre enrollment begins Feb.1st for TUMC members and current Building Blocks Families. We open our enrollment to the public on Feb. 14th. If you wish to enroll your child please visit our website at www.buildingblockstrinity.com click on the enrollment tab and complete the application. Contact April Saskowski/Program Director with any enrollment questions you may have.
email@example.com Office: 785-825-5270