Frequently Asked Questions
What ages do you accept?
We accept children 3yrs-school age. All children enrolling must meet age requirements by September 1st.
What classes are available?
What expectations do you have of families?
- Parent involvement is very important to our program.
- We expect that families will participate in Parent/Teacher Conferences, as well as activities and programs that we have throughout the year. We offer a variety of activities for you to be involved in your child’s education.
- We are an non-profit Preschool and we rely on tuition to be paid by the 1st of each month.
- Families are asked to provide snack for their child’s class. A yearly calendar will be sent home at the parent meeting, with your child’s snack dates.
- We also ask parents to attend field trips if their schedules allow.
How much Teacher/ Parent/ Home contact is there?
Before the school year begins we have a parent meeting. During this meeting we will discuss all program policies, procedures, curriculum and any additional information. You will receive a yearly calendar for your child’s class at this meeting.
Every month you will receive a monthly newsletter and calendar from your child’s teacher.
Group messages will be utilized as well as postings on our website and Facebook page.
Parents are always welcome in the classrooms and are free to stay as long they like. Extra hands in the classrooms are always appreciated.
How do I enroll my child?
On February 1st enrollment is opened to all church members and families already enrolled in our program. We open our enrollment to the public on February 15th. If you would like to enroll your child in our program, you may stop by the church office at 901 E. Neal Ave. or you may contact April Saskowski/Program director to complete enrollment paperwork.
April Sakowski/Program Director